EnerSys, the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications, is exhibiting a full range of new and enhanced battery solutions for use in specialty, stationary, military, space, medical and motive power applications at The Battery Show, September 15 to 17, in Novi, MI, exhibit booth #1705.
“This year’s exhibit will highlight solutions for a broad range of applications,” explains Michael R. Kulesky, Director of Marketing for EnerSys. “We are always focused on our customers’ unique needs and continuously strive to provide them with innovative energy storage solutions that will make their vehicles, equipment and facilities work better, smarter and more efficiently.”
Each quadrant of the EnerSys exhibit will feature energy storage solutions for a different market segment.
Motive Power solutions:
- NexSys Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) batteries, optimized for cycling and long-life with rapid charging to enable high-rate fast charging during idle times.
- EnForcer IMPAQ high-frequency modular chargers, providing intelligent charging with advanced efficiency and flexibility to maintain peak efficiency at all times.
Reserve and Backup Power solutions:
- PowerSafe V Front Terminal 12V batteries, now constructed with TPPL technology and increased power density for more power in less space.
- Thermally-managed VaultFlex modular enclosures reduce cooling costs, extend battery life and are ideal for the most demanding telecommunications, cable and utility environments.
- DataSafe HX Top Terminal Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries with gas recombination technology for optimum performance and reliability for the Information Technology (IT) and Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) markets, re-engineered for enhanced strength and convenience.
Specialty application solutions:
- With an outstanding combination of power and performance, ODYSSEY Performance Series and Extreme Series TPPL batteries offer twice the power and 70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries.
- Genesis NP durable, leak-proof, deep-discharge batteries for use in a wide variety of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and replacement applications.
Advanced Systems solutions:
- EnerSys Advanced Systems (EAS) offers high performance batteries for military aircraft, nuclear submarines, satellite/space and medical industries and commercial applications. The technologies range from advanced TPPL to lead acid to large format, US-made lithium ion.
“At EnerSys, we maintain our leadership position by consistently providing our customers with world-class products and services, manufactured with advanced techniques to enhance their reliability, performance and efficiencies,” explains Kulesky. “The Battery Show provides us with a unique opportunity to meet our customers face-to-face and showcase our best and newest technologies designed to meet their needs.”