RHEINTACHO introduces its FE Series speed sensors offering a compact design and various signal outputs.
- Meets IP67 and IP6K9K protection requirements
- Two different immersion depths,18.4 and 32 mm (0.72 and 1.3 in.), available as standard
- Does not include connector integrated directly onto sensor body which increases flexibility and reduces risk that the connector is located at a structurally unfavorable point in the overall system
- Connector can be relocated to a more suitable position, especially with regard to environmental conditions such as moisture, dirt/dust as well as vibration
- Available output signals include 1-channel (for speed detection), 2-channel (for detection of speed and direction of rotation) and a pulse-width modulated current signal (also speed and direction, as well as diagnostic options)
- Mechanical interfaces are identical, regardless of which signal option is selected