Balluff’s inductive sensors with preinstalled Deutsch or AMP Superseal connectors make vehicle construction easier and the final product more dependable and easier to maintain.
- Product line includes 12 standard inductive proximity sensors
- Available in three connector types — 3-pole Deutsch triangular connector, 4-pole Deutsch square connector and AMP Superseal 1.5 mm (0.06 in.) 3-pole flat connector
- Different sizes and ranges available including M12 4 mm (0.16 in.) flush-mount; M18 8 mm (0.31 in.) flush-mount; M18 16 mm (0.63 in.) non-flush-mount; and M30 15 mm (0.59 in.) flush-mounts
- Sealed for added protection
- Features IP67-rated connectors and thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) cables for resistance to oil, grease and abrasion
- Built to handle strenuous demands of off-highway mobile equipment
- Deutsch and AMP connectors are quick to install and weather resistant