Kavlico, an operation of Schneider Electric and a global business unit of Custom Sensors & Technologies (CST) offers a differential sensor for use with aftertreatment systems to monitor particulate matter (PM) in diesel engine exhaust. Mandated by EPA regulations, Kavlico provides multiple pressure sensor solutions for the emerging emissions monitoring market.
- Robust Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) sensors incorporate field-proven ceramic capacitive sensing element
- Provide linear amplified output signal of 0.5 to 4.5v DC
- Designed to measure 0 to 750 mbar, proof pressure of 2 bar
- Operating temperature range of -40 to 125 C
- Can withstand high vibration
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Differential Pressure Sensors