Macro Sensors offers a new series of ¾" (19 mm) diameter hermetically sealed position sensors. The LP 750 Series Linear Position Sensors are ideal for long stroke applications where sensor length needs to be essentially the same length as the stroke of the device.
- Infinite cycle life serves as long-life replacements for failing potentiometers in a wide range of industrial position measurement applications
- Favorable ratio of a short sensor body length to sensor range
- Can be implemented for "in cylinder" use within hydraulic rams
- Units can operate in harsh and corrosive environments with high reliability
- Frictionless position sensors offer infinite cycle life for ideal performance and reliability
- Available in standard ranges of 4" (100 mm) to 25" (600 mm)