SensorData Technologies has announced the global market introduction of its Model T120 Flange Reaction Torque Sensor.
- Features high torsional stiffness and compact, lightweight design
- Higher stiffness offers substantial increases in overhung moments, shear weight and maximum thrust
- Measures 2 in. diameter, with overall length of 1.75 in. and total weight of less than 1 lb.
- Reduced size and weight allows for added ease and flexibility of installation at either the driver, or absorber end, of the measurement chain
- Available in five unique ranges (50, 100, 200, 500 and 1K lbs.-in.), with a typical rated output of 2 mV/V
- Sensing transduction technology utilizes full bridge sensing element with integral temperature compensation, making possible tight zero and sensitivity shifts of only 0.002% of load/F
- Non-linearity, hysteresis and overall accuracy specifications are 0.10% of rated output, with repeatability rated at 0.05% of output
- Maximum load of 200% of rated torque capacity will not cause a permanent shift in performance characteristics
- Recommended for use with external AC carrier or DC strain gage signal conditioning electronics, such as the SensorData i200
- Can be calibrated together with customer-supplied electronics
- Typical applications include high-accuracy non-rotating torque measurements of motors, pumps, compressors, tire braking, as well as a variety of twisting measurements
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Model T120 Flange Reaction Torque Sensor