Comatrol introduces its platform of high pressure solenoid valves (HSV), allowing machine designers to use smaller cylinders and motors on their vehicles, making them more compact and lighter weight. To complement the HSVP10, HSVP12 and HSVP16 size poppet-type for higher flow, high pressure applications, the HSVP20 poppet design is launched with a rated flow of 265 LPM [70 GPM]. The 10 size spool-type (HSV10) valve line has also expanded by 5 more valves: HSV10-23-01 and HSV10-23-02 which are 2-position, 3-way valves; HSV10-24-01 is a 2-position, 4-way valve; and HSV10-34-02 and HSV10-34-05 which are 3-position, 4-way valves.
- Four schematics available: Normally Open, Normally Closed, Normally Open with reverse free flow and Normally Closed with reverse free flow
- All high pressure valves are tested and qualified to 1 million duty cycles at 350 bar (5075 psi) according to NFPA T2.6.1 standards
- Enables users to apply valves at lower pressures like 210 bar, and expect a longer component life compared to standard solenoid valves rated for 210 bar
- Includes two-way poppet and spool designs in a standard 10 size cavity and 12, 16 and 20 size cavity poppet designs
- Push-and-Twist (PAT) design allows the operator to push and then twist the manual override into a detented position
- Additional designs include three-way and four-way 10 size solenoid valves and numerous mechanical cartridge valves