Kollmorgen introduces the CVC600 Vehicle Controller. Just 125 x 50 x 195 mm in size, CVC600 vehicle controllers can fit where other vehicle controllers can’t.
- Rugged IP65-classified design that is immune to vibrations, unstable power supplies, temperature variations, humidity and dust
- Ideal solution for automating standard lift trucks with limited space for add-ons that demand compact, robust and reliable vehicle control solutions
- Supports 24 to 48v operations, with built-in under voltage, over voltage and reverse polarity protection
- Energy efficient, consuming a maximum of 5 W of power
- Rated for use in temperatures ranging from -20 to 55 C
- Based on industry-standard technology that can handle any vehicle type, wheel configuration and navigation technology, including laser, spot, range, EyeWay, magnetic tape or inductive wire
- Offers support for WLAN, LAN, CAN, RS232/422/485 communication
The CVC600 is part of a complete, open-architecture AGV controls platform from Kollmorgen that includes all the software, hardware and services needed for successful vehicle automation. The platform is application-independent, scalable and easy to integrate with host systems and material handling systems. The result is lower total costs for warehouse operations and their customers.