The LINK excavator control system from MOBA Mobile Automation AG builds upon the company's Easy Dig system by offering 2D and 3D functionality.
- 2D design data are transferred to the system via USB memory stick
- Simple 3D terrain models can be created directly on the panel
- Well suited for applications that include two different planes of inclination
- GNSS positioning enables position of machine to be known at all times and eliminates need for manual surveying of terrain, as well as check measurements
- All information – such as the position and status of the bucket – is visually represented on the 5.7 in. touchscreen display
- Altitude and machine information is also continuously available and can be called up through the clearly structured menu
- Allows documenting of all projects, making it possible to provide customers with proof of quality