WIKA Mobile Control has launched the cSCALE S9 controller that features improved boot-time and faster flash process in less than 60 seconds via a standard USB-stick.
- Modular design allows it to easily adapt to individual applications
- Can be completely customized from simple control tasks up to a control with more than 400 I/Os
- New CAN extension (ETH-to-CAN gateway) offers the option of disconnecting and restarting CANbuses individually and separately during runtime
- i.MX6 processor with 32-bit/528 MHz provides necessary computing power
- Offers enlarged flash memory with 256 MB and an optional Micro SD card with up to 2 GB memory capacity
- Floating Point Unit (FPU) is integrated into the hardware and enables a fast calculation of floating points
- Features simple programming using CoDeSys 2.3 which ensures fast integration into applications