DPL Telematics announces the availability of global satellite communications for its Titan Equipment Monitoring System.
- Provides wireless monitoring and remote tracking of off-road equipment, as well as over-the-road trucks
- Leverages Iridium’s low latency satellite network, enabling users to communicate with assets anywhere around the globe regardless of cellular availability
- Enables wireless monitoring from a robust, Internet based software package and mobile app
- Satellite communicated reporting ranges from basic runtime and location tracking to enhanced J1939 CANBus monitoring
- CANBus data typically includes diagnostic fault codes, fuel consumption, idle versus work time analysis, engine direct hour meter/odometer readings, as well as temperatures and pressures
- Threatening machine health conditions such as critical lamp statuses, temperatures and pressures are transmitted within seconds via satellite so corrective action may be taken to prevent a catastrophic failure
- Five different satellite communication reporting packages are available