Canada North Resources Expo, formerly known as Forestry and Resources Expo, is set to take place May 24-25, 2019 in Prince George, British Columbia.
Four acres of indoor and outdoor exhibits will provide attendees the opportunity to see various types of new equipment and services geared towards forestry, heavy construction and project infrastructure applications.
Industries represented during the show include:
- Forestry – harvesting, woodlots, community forests, silviculture, pulp and chips
- Heavy Equipment – excavation, grading, crushing and screening, road building, land clearing
- Mining – exploration, construction
- Independent Power Producers – run of the river, wind farms, solar
- Biomass Industry – wood pellets, power co-generation, bio-fuels
- Resource Industry Professionals – engineers, foresters, planners, GIS technology, project managers, consultants, technicians
- Transportation Industry – air, rail, land, sea
- Suppliers and Service Providers – equipment, manufacturing, machining, camps, caterers
- Training and Employment Services – career planners, assessors, training schools, post-secondary institutions, HR managers