DEUTZ-FAHR announces the release of a new tractor: Agrofarm C.
The main purpose of Agrofarm C being strong and simple at the same time is underlined by its essential shapes, without renouncing to advanced features that make it the faithful workhorse for any farmer that needs a multi-purpose tractor of 70 to 100 hp, 2WD or 4WD.
Features of the new tractor include:
- Under the bonnet there is the well-proven SDF 1000.4 engine, natural and turbo, with high pressure independent single cylinder pump available in the power ratings 75, 85 and 95 hp (available also the Tier II version 80, 90 and 100 hp). This engine guarantees high performances and low operating costs.
- The gearbox and mechanical shuttle are fully synchronized, and the standard configuration is with four gears and three ranges (12+12). The creeper version fits a 16+16 gearbox, and is also available as a 40 kph version with 20+20 gearbox. The final reductions are epicyclical, assuring more durability.
- Differential is 100% lockable and brakes are hydrostatically operated with oil bath discs on all four wheels. The 540 to 1,000 rpm PTO is fully independent with wet clutch and it is also available as a ground speed PTO.
- Hydraulics are top of the line, offering up to 56 liters per minute, and the steering system has an independent pump; rear lift can reach a capacity of 4.700 kg.
- The layout of the operator area was studied to guarantee an easy-to-use environment so all commands are side-mounted and intuitive.
- The most common tire combinations are available as factory fitted, up to 18.4R34 for heavy-duty soil preparation and also narrow tires 13.6R38 on the rear for light row-cropping.