Dura-Bar has added to its tube portfolio with the launch of Dura-Tube.
- Produced utilizing either proprietary continuous cast process or trepan process
- Available in a selection of sizes and grades.
- Provides customers with options to select tube products to specifically meet requirements such as wall thickness, concentricity and volume
- Continuous cast process yields more concentric tube for optimal machining
- Requires less stock removal compared to centrifugal castings
- Mitigates need for hole boring, saving time production time
- Weighs less than standard bar, lowering freight costs
- Can be utilized in several industries, including slips and bit sleeves in oil and gas applications, as well as cylinder liners, sheaves and bushings in vehicle/power transmission applications
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Dura-Bar Dura-Tube