Microchip Technology Inc. offers the MPLAB Starter Kit for PIC24H MCUs, which includes everything needed to develop and evaluate Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs) and intelligent sensor processing for embedded designs, helping make the addition of advanced 16-bit control to embedded designs cost effective. The kit is based on the PIC24HJ128GP504 16-bit microcontroller, which features up to 40 MIPS performance, 128 Kbytes of Flash, 8 Kbytes of RAM and a full complement of integrated peripherals.
- Allows developers to run the included accelerometer-based sample programs, check interaction of the accelerometer and the switches with the MCU on the visual display
- Users can connect their own analog sensors for signal processing, download and test their own applications
- Integrated debugger/programmer
- USB powered
- Two switches for application utility
- Separate analog conditioning circuitry to plug in wide range of sensors for sensor signal processing