Siemens Digital Industries Software announces the availability of the latest release of Simcenter™ 3D software, part of the Simcenter™ portfolio of simulation and test solutions.
- Features new enhancements to AI (Artificial Intelligence) driven user experience, new simulation types as well as refinements in accuracy and enhanced performance speed
- Includes full representative volume element (RVE) separation and 2D and 3D automatic insertion of cracks or cohesive zones in materials
- Macro and microstructural models now allow for full mesh separation for a crack to propagate completely through a material
- Auralization post-processing tool allows users to listen to simulated pressure results to evaluate sound quality
- Acoustics engineers can hear the noise produced from various vibrating components or products as opposed to having to visually evaluate through charts or graphs
- Thermal analysis capabilities have been scaled into a vertical solution for mold designers and design engineers
- NX Mold Cooling product uses Simcenter 3D technology to rapidly set up and simulate thermal performance of an injection mold insert directly in NX while designing a mold, enabling easy and rapid thermal analysis of injection mold designs without having to wait for expert analyst feedback