The Vertex 3D Visualization Platform from Vertex Software is a cloud-native digital twin platform that makes it easy to build and deploy low-code Industry 4.0 applications.
- Enables 3D-powered digital twins and interactive visualization of 3D models at scale
- Remote 3D rendering is based upon the subdivision of 3D models, spatial indexing of geometric primitives, and a scalable fan-out/fan-in architectural computing pattern
- Runs on CPUs, making it a more cost-effective approach for remote 3D rendering
- Renders 100% of the 3D data in the cloud, securely delivering fully interactive digital twin experiences to any device, anywhere instantly
- Provides a solution for the lack of specialized hardware and tools for distributed teams and customers outside of engineering
- Can be used for various use cases such as factory assembly instructions and defect reporting and engineering design reviews and supply chain collaboration