Siemens's Solid Edge software is a 3D design system that uses synchronous technology to accelerate design, make revisions faster and enable better reuse. Its Solid Edge ST8 includes enhancements and new functionality that help users increase design speed and improve their ability to leverage synchronous technology, while providing greater flexibility in choice of platform and purchasing options.
- 2D drafting; 3D part and assembly modeling
- Full version can be installed on tablets running Microsoft’s Windows 8.1 operating system; full support of its multi-touch interface and its ability to recognize a finger versus a stylus
- Solid Edge App Marketplace mobile app houses add-on solutions that extend the capabilities of Solid Edge
- Synchronous technology combines the speed and flexibility of direct modeling with the precise control of dimension-driven design
- Simplification of large and complex assembly capabilities, combined with its ability to accurately simulate and predict kinematic conditions, accelerates the assembly design process and reduces the need for physical prototypes
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Siemens’ Solid Edge software (Solid Edge ST8)