Exa Corporation has launched an upgrade to its results generation, analysis and reporting program PowerINSIGHT 2.0.
- Allows users to optimize product performance early in the development process by automating analysis and sharing of simulation results — fostering improved collaboration between engineering and design teams
- Enables rapid, real-time, side-by-side comparison of results from multiple runs, and efficiently packages content
- Processes terabytes of big data and automatically generates reports and PowerPoint presentations that include compelling renderings and animations of the simulation results
- Simulation data can be shared immediately, enhancing early-stage communication and collaboration
- Provides common visual environment that allows users to demonstrate the true impact of their design alternatives
- Simulates fluid flow, aeroacoustics and heat transfer