Sauer-Danfoss’ D Series cast-iron fan drive gear motor now offers an integrated valve solution to match fan speed to cooling demand with the additional capability to reverse fan rotation for radiator cleaning.
- Reversing function integrates solenoid-operated directional control valve, and proportional relief valve to regulate fan speed
- Dual shock/anti-cavitation valves limit pressure spikes during sudden reversals, allow flow to bypass the motor as fan winds down
- Three-piece cast-iron motor offers displacements from 14 to 45 cc
- Pressure balanced thrust plates maintain high efficiency up to rated conditions of 276 bar [4,000 psi] and 110 C [230 F]
- Deutsch connectors, high-temperature Viton seals and integrated shaft seal dust protector for long life in severe off-highway operating environments