NGV Global will occur once again in 2017, and will now take place in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The event will highlight the use of natural gas as a transportation fuel in various industries across the globe. Technology companies, fleet operators, OEMs, infrastructure developers, fuel providers and policy makers from around the world will come together at this event to discuss the latest technologies and trends, as well as those on the horizon.
Organizers are currently accepting abstract submissions for the conference.
Topics being covered include, but are not limited to:
- Gas Quality and Composition – managing issues, ways forward
- Renewable Natural Gas: Synthetic, Biomethane, Power to Gas
- Heavy Horsepower Engines – technologies, applications, success stories
- Refuelling Technology CNG and LNG
- Environmental Impact
- Standards, Regulations & Safety
- Fuel pricing policies and the role of government
- Storage Technology CNG & LNG
- Natural Gas Vehicles vs. the alternatives
- Research & Development
- Economics of natural gas as a fuel for transportation
- Regional Integration
Visit the event's website for further details as they become available.