Cummins Filtration has refined its Fleetguard LF14000NN combination lube filter for the arrival of newer engine platforms including Cummins X15 engines, introduced last month.
- Uses a co-bonding lamination process that pairs NanoNet and StrataPore media together to create a single filter element
- Maximizes the media area within the filter for optimum capacity and service life
- Eliminates the need for separate media sections without losing the combination performance of the different media grades
- Reduces flow restriction, allowing the latest generation of diesel engines to operate more efficiently with less parasitic power loss, which can lead to better fuel economy and lower CO2 emissions
- Capable of longer service intervals, depending on oil quality