Cummins Filtration has released its Fleetguard FF5782 fuel filter with nanotechnology-based filtration media. The FF5782 was developed specifically to meet the high-performance demands of Cummins QSK high-horsepower engines.
- Traps 98.7% of all particles as small as 4 microns (12 times smaller than the smallest particle visible to the human eye)
- Exhibits 13 times greater retention of particles during fuel surge and engine vibration
- Delivers fuel that meets Fuel Injection Equipment (FIE) manufacturers' suggested ISO 12/9/6 cleanliness level
- Shows no signs of injector wear after more than 190 hours of testing
- Offers 25% reduction in total cost of ownership