The 2018 edition of the American Filtration & Separations Society (AFS) Fall Conference will provide a number of presentations on filtration and separation technologies. This year's event will be entitled "Filtration on the Move."
Short courses begin September 10, and the technical conference will be September 11-12. The conference will feature six plenary sessions and 18 technical sessions, tabletop exhibits, a student poster session, and of course plenty of networking opportunities.
The main goals of the conference are:
- Promoting the exchange of ideas through research presentations by leading experts
- Confluence of industrial researchers and academia through networking events
- Encouraging and developing future talent with student poster competitions
- Offering educational opportunities with specialized and unique filtration short courses
- Exhibiting new and upcoming products