Integer Research's North American Diesel Emissions market overview is now available to download.
The market overview is based on primary research conducted for the 6th Diesel Emissions Conference and DEF Forum USA and investigates emissions reduction regulation and requirements.
The market overview covers:
- Heavy-duty commercial vehicles - EPA GHG and fuel efficiency standards, SuperTruck program update, CARB proposed lower NOx regulation, OBD requirements, natural gas technologies and infrastructure.
- Off-highway vehicles - Tier 4 Final achievements, Transition Program for Equipment Manufacturers, beyond Tier 4 Final regulation.
- Light-duty vehicles and passenger cars - Current statuses of the light-duty diesel vehicle market in the USA and future growth, implementation of LEV-III regulation and optimum technology solutions.
- Marine vessels - IMO Tier III legislation, optimum technology solutions, potential of carbon dioxide emissions regulation.
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid - Quality and production of DEF, supply formats, marine grade urea standard.
Diesel Emissions Conference & DEF Forum USA 2013
The 6th Diesel Emissions Conference & DEF Forum USA will take place on the October 22 to 24 in Atlanta, GA, USA.
Firmly established as North America's most comprehensive diesel emissions event, the conference will examine the impact of current and future regulation for the on-road and non-road industries and the optimum strategies to meet these standards.
The conference examines the legislative challenges and innovative emissions reduction technologies for:
- Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles
- Non-Road Mobile Machinery
- Marine Vessels
- Light Duty Vehicles and Passenger Cars
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid
Expert speakers, fantastic networking opportunities and cutting edge topics including diesel emissions legislation, emission control technologies and alternative fuels make this North America's leading event.