Zero-Max Overhung Load Adaptors protect shaft seals in hydraulic systems.
- Provides intermediate mounting platform between a motor and pump to absorb both internal and external stress conditions in hydraulic system
- Delivers extra layer of protection to hydraulic actuated functions
- Prevents shaft seal breakdown, a condition often unseen until system damage occurs
- Eliminates need to replaced damaged shaft seals which is laborious and costly because multiple hydraulic components usually must be disconnected to get at the seal failure
- Speed range of up to 4,500 rpm to ensure hydraulic motor delivers smooth rotation
- Designed for either face or foot mounting
- Standard versions are available in over 50 models with input bore sizes ranging from 5/8 to 3-1/2 in. (1.6-8.9 cm)
- SAE mounts available include A, B, C, D, E and F with two- or four-bolt mounting flanges
- Available with many shaft variations including splined, threaded, tapered and extended output shafts, all now available with the special Zero-Max corrosion protection process
- Special input bores, housing modifications and non-SAE mount housing are also available
- Corrosion protection shaft option among the over 1,300 custom designs available to meet specific system requirements
- Customized versions include custom inverted bearing designs and multiple lubrication ports that increase load capacity, bearing life and smooth system performance
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2015 quality standards
- Ruggedly built with shafts precision machined from high quality 130,000 psi (8963.2 bar) stress-proof steel
*Editor's note: this product information was originally published in April 2016 and updated with new information in January 2020.