Stauff is expanding its range of tube, hose and cable clamps for modular use in the standard series as per DIN 3015 (part 1) with a special clamp body version of type CHC for guiding and fixing corrugated conduit hoses which are commonly used on mobile machinery and in stationary hydraulics.
- Firmly and securely holds corrugated cable protection hoses in place without significant pre-tension due to special design with single, all-around rib in clamp body
- Prevents axial sliding of corrugated hoses
- Retains familiar work processes and does not require double stocking of parts, while also providing a uniform appearance of the system
- Available for the most common nominal corrugated conduit hose sizes from 10 to 48, i.e. with external diameters between 13 and 55 mm (0.5 and 2.2 in.)
- Manufactured from glass-fiber reinforced polyamide
- Excellent resistance to weather, temperature and media
- Versions made of special flame-retardant materials in compliance with international fire protection standards (e.g. as per BS 6853, EN 45545-2 or UL 94) can also be provided