Power management company Eaton announces the advancement of its Xcel Series portfolio of low-speed, high-torque motors with the availability of the XL4 and XL6 options.
- Features Eaton’s Geroler design
- Expands available torque ratings up to 16,800 in.-lb. (1,898 Nm)
- Includes internal three-zone architecture for high, low and case pressure resulting in less wasted energy and lower operating temperatures
- Three-zone architecture dampens pressure spikes in both directions, extends shaft seal life and enhances overall reliability
- For systems with medium-duty cycles such as salt and sand spinners, street cleaner brushes, combine reel drives and stake-down motors
- Offers popular options for shafts, ports, mounts and displacements to simplify and shorten the design process