Groeneveld developed its TriPlus automatic greasing system for vehicles with complex devices that, independently of one another, have varying lubrication needs. Suitable for class 2 grease, the TriPlus emits just the right amount of grease when lubrication is needed.
- Utilizes a pump with one to three outputs to which progressive distribution blocks are attached
- Control unit separately controls each output, dtermining time and amount of grease lubrication
- Fully enclosed structure prevents introduction of contamination and moisture
- Operates in temperature range of -4 F to 158 F (-20 C to 70 C)
- Features electronic memory and in-cab LED signalling
- Follower plate in reservoir prevents oxidation of grease, mixing with water as well as ensures all grease is used
- Level switch notifies when grease level too low