The "Global Commercial Lawn Mower Market - Comprehensive Study and Strategic Analysis 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This comprehensive market research and strategic analysis study of the global commercial lawn mower market offers investment opportunities, market size, and trend forecast during the period 2019-2024.
The global commercial lawn mower market is projected to generate revenues of approximately $13 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of around 5% during 2018-2024. The market research report also offers market size analysis in terms of unit volumes during the forecast period.
- The increasing penetration of low-cost garden equipment and growing demand from government agencies across APAC (Asia Pacific) will boost revenues in the global commercial lawn mower market.
- The exponential growth of eco-cities and green spaces across major regions will augment the development of the market.
- APAC-based vendors are launching their products across developing regions to gain a larger global commercial lawn mower market share.
- Ride-on mowers are very popular amongst urban, heavy-duty commercial users such as industrial users in the global market.
- The rising demand for professional landscaping services in the U.S., Europe, China, and India will encourage vendors to launch new models in the global commercial lawn mower market.
- Honda Motor Company is focusing on developing environment-friendly, safe mowers for the commercial segment to attract the maximum number of consumers in the global commercial lawn mower market.
The growing demand for landscaping services and garden maintenance services is fueling the growth of the global commercial lawn mower market. These machines find applications across golf courses, sports fields, and public parks in the global market.
These types of mowers are one of the fastest growing categories of garden equipment and are establishing a market presence in developed countries such as the U.S. The increasing investments in technological advancements and the emergence of voice-activated control systems are leading to the development of robotic lawn mowers in the global market.
The growing demand from the U.S., Canada, the U.K., and Nordic countries will create lucrative opportunities for the leading vendors operating in the global commercial lawn mower market. The launch of new product models with higher efficiency, enhanced battery power, and increased mowing capabilities will boost the sales of these garden tools in the market. The improvement in battery technology and the introduction of electric lawn mowers that are easy to use and eco-friendly will transform the global commercial lawn mower market.
The growing interest in backyard beautification is propelling the demand for lawn mowers market in Europe and other countries. The increasing demand for upgrades and an overwhelming response toward commercial robotic mowers will enable companies to expand to other regions in the market over the next few years. The increase in leisure activities across various regions will boost revenues in the global commercial lawn mower market.
The rising number of consumers shifting their focus towards smart technology will boost the demand for innovative products in the global commercial lawn mower market. The advent of automation and IoT led to the start of integrated, centralized control of individual systems such as small appliances, consumer electronics, environmental control systems, and building components in the market.
The influx of smart automated devices will result in the introduction of autonomous mowers in the market. Enhanced connectedness and the ability to converge robotic technology with smart device concept have been witnessing an acceptance among modern-day tech-savvy end-users in the global commercial lawn mower market.
The latest trend witnessed in the market is the increased adoption of smart robotic technologies among end-users across the world. Some of the widely accepted smart devices in the global market include robotic personal assistants, robotic lawn mowers, robotic window cleaners, and robotic vacuum cleaners.
Smart mowers are integrated with intelligent visual navigation and have the ability to assimilate with the internet and control through a smartphone application. The leading players focusing on introducing low-cost robotic models will propel sales in the global commercial lawn mower market.
Top trends observed in the global commercial lawn mower market include:
- The emergence of Robotic Lawn Mowers
- Development of Sustainable Cities
- Increased Adoption of Green Spaces and Green Roofs
- Growing Influx of Battery-Powered Products & Multi-use Equipment
Key Vendor Analysis
The global commercial lawn mower market witnessed leading vendors working with rebate programs that incentivize governments to purchase sustainable equipment or existent trade-in fleet for battery-powered ones. The players are focusing on reducing weight, increasing effectiveness, and speed of the equipment to sustain the competition in the global commercial lawn mower market.
The major vendors in the global commercial lawn mower market are:
- Deere & Co.
- Honda Power Equipment
- MTD Products
- The Toro Company