Take the checkered flag to stay ahead of the competition: Attend the 2019 World of Asphalt Show & Conference in Indianapolis February 12-14 at the Indiana Convention Center.
Registration opens September 17. Register early to save, and sign up for show alerts to receive the latest show news and special offers.
World of Asphalt is the largest asphalt show and educational conference in North America. Adding more value, attendees can also access the co-located AGG1 Academy & Expo, the aggregates industry’s leading exposition and educational resource.
World of Asphalt 2019 exhibit space sales continue to track ahead of the last show, which achieved record-breaking size. Leading manufacturers and suppliers will display the latest technologies and product innovations for all facets of the aggregates, asphalt, pavement maintenance and traffic safety industry sectors.
Best-practices education to improve your business operations complements the exhibits, anchored by the People, Plants & Paving Conference. Expand your peer network by connecting with thousands of like-minded professionals to share ideas and solutions, and make lasting industry contacts.
Hoosier Hospitality Awaits Show Visitors
Indianapolis is known as the “Crossroads of America,” in the heart of the USA within a day’s drive of over half the country’s population.
The Indiana Convention Center is located in the middle of Indianapolis’ vibrant downtown with a variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. For added convenience, a skywalk connector brings together major downtown hotels and other visitor venues.
Show attendees receive local coupons and deals; head online for more information on transportation, dining and things to do.
What the Industry Is Saying
World of Asphalt wins high marks from show participants and has won fast-growth awards.
For 2018, 90% of attendees rated the show as good to excellent, and more than 70% said they participated in buying decisions.
Attendees at past shows share their perspectives:
- “Great vendors and new products.”
- “Excellent opportunity (to) have good discussions with the manufacturers.”
- “Through attending the educational segments, I was able to bring valuable information back to my organization to help develop and grow the company.”
- “The educational programs offered were … valuable, varied and timely.”
- “World of Asphalt is always a phenomenal opportunity to catch up with industry colleagues and make new connections.”
- “It’s a great place to get together for all of the asphalt professionals.”
- “The show is a ‘one stop shop’ when it comes to the asphalt industry.”
World of Asphalt owners are National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA), National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) and Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM). AEM is show producer.
World of Asphalt is held annually except in CONEXPO-CON/AGG years, with that show spotlighting the exhibitors and products of World of Asphalt.