AGG1 and World of Asphalt are the gathering places for the aggregates and asphalt industries.
The co-located exhibitions take place Feb. 12-14, 2019, at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis. One registration includes access to both shows.
Follow these 5 steps to save time and money:
- Register by Dec. 14 to receive nearly 40% off the standard registration fee.
- Receive education discounts with early sign-up. Choose from several ticket options to meet your needs. You are not required to pre-select your sessions. New for 2019 are “Rock & Road Talks.”
- Book your hotel now direct from the show websites for best selection. You can book individually or for groups.
- Use any device, anytime to register and obtain housing.
- Start planning your trip now! Explore all that Indianapolis has to offer (and take advantage of exclusive citywide discounts for show attendees).
Train Your Team: New “Rock & Road Talks”
For 2019, World of Asphalt and AGG1 have teamed up for new “Rock & Road Talks” during all three show days. The program will offer “quick-look” 20-minute learning sessions featuring industry expertise and best practices in action.
Focused, real-world education is a hallmark of AGG1 and World of Asphalt with:
- AGG1 Academy from National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA)
- People, Plants and Paving Conference from the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA)
Comparison Shop the Latest Product Innovations
Leading manufacturers and suppliers in the aggregates, asphalt, pavement maintenance and traffic safety industry sectors continue to sign up to exhibit and showcase their latest products and technologies. Their experts will be ready to talk specific solutions to reduce your downtime and boost performance.
Search the shows with the online exhibitor directory featuring nearly 20 major product categories.