NVH (noise, vibration and harhness) experts from around the world will come together at the 10th International Styrian Noise, Vibration and Harshness Congress. This year's theme is "The Sound of Silence: NVH Trends for Conventional and Electrified Vehicles."
Filled with sessions and workshops as well as a technical exhibition, attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the latest developments in NVH technology.
Session topics will include:
- Powertrain optimization and refinement
- Tire road noise
- NVH troubleshooting and problem solving
- Noise quality, sound design, brand sound signature
- Full vehicle simulation and characterization
- Smart material and metamaterials
- Transmission, gear and drivetrain noise