With a rugged air suspension, the Kingsman on-highway long haul trucking seat by Grammer offers the same performance as heavy-duty off-road models.
- Air suspension (no internal air compressor; must be connected via the cab)
- Suspension stroke of 6.3 in.
- Weight adjustment range 110-285 lbs.
- Air height adjustment
- Memory height adjustment customized to your preferences
- Quick release button for efficient exit from the cab
- Adjustable reclining backrest for adjustability throughout the day
- Lower, upper, and side air bolstering for ultimate comfort
- Fore/aft adjustment - accommodates all body sizes/types
- Fore/aft isolator (with lock) - dramatically reduces horizontal vibrations and prevents jolts from jarring the back
- Seat cushion extension - 7 settings forward and back - flexibility for all body types from short to tall
- Seat cushion tilt - 9 settings up and down
- Adjustable shock absorber with 11 settings for your preferred comfort level
- Dual armrests (standard on Luxury model)
- Seat heating and cooling (standard on Luxury model)
- ICP bar for seat belt installment
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Grammer Kingman On-Highway Truck Seat