EAO enhanced its Series 09 Rugged CAN-Based products with innovative keypad variations. The new keypads feature flexible and interchangeable legends, offering a choice of different halo illumination features, communication protocols and connector types.
This wide choice allows designers to specify the HMI features they specifically need for their vehicle applications, minimizing hardware costs and optimizing the scope of their software development. An evaluation kit for individual programming needs is also available.
Advantage features are:
- Freely configurable, four-segment and RGB halo ring illumination
- Intelligent human-machine interfaces with CAN bus integration
- Robust, ergonomic, and innovative design sealed up to IP67 protection
- Interchangeable ISO 7000 or customized symbols
Typical applications include:
- Roadmaking vehicles and roller compactors
- Loaders, dozers and excavators
- Cranes, dump trucks and crawler drills
- Firefighting and rescue vehicles
- Road sweepers, cleaning vehicles and refuse trucks
- Snow removers and groomers
- Agricultural vehicles and equipment