GKN Land Systems is launching an inverted slip design range, the Synergy - 5C-10C driveshafts for the construction and mining industry.
- Links existing GKN off-highway technologies from Mechanics Series U-Joints range with inverted slip and shaft design expertise
- Reduces need for servicing and maintenance, and maximizes uptime and productivity.
- Service-free design is achieved through optimization of spline geometry, optimization of spline grease for off-highway loads and temperatures, and advanced slip seals
- Specialized design of splined components increases length compensation
- Improved balancing characteristics allow for smoother running shaft, thereby improving operator comfort
- Increased standard slip length, refined profile and more compact dimensioning reduces metal content of the driveshaft, making it lighter and allows for easier installation and service whilst optimizing the weight distribution of any vehicle and balancing loads more evenly
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Synergy 5C-10C Driveshafts