The Parker Chelsea 272 Series PTO delivers power density for customers' various vocational truck applications.
- Provides compact housing that helps eliminate clearance issues
- Two assembly arrangements are offered that maximize installation possibilities
- High capacity bearings and superior gear designs provide torque ratings up to 300 lbs.-ft.
- Does not require users to de-rate for continuous applications
- Features a six-bolt mounting pattern that will fit on today’s popular automatic and manual transmissions
- Includes 16 shift options, 12 of which are integrated into the PTO housing
- Hoses are included for simplified ordering
- Electronic Overspeed Control (EOC) is available to protect equipment
- Nine internal gear ratios provide a wide variety of speeds to meet various application requirements
- Direct mount pump flange options are available with Wet Spline design that provides increased PTO and pump shaft life
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Parker Chelsea 272 Series PTO