INA's -D needle roller bearings in X-life quality from Schaeffler feature a profiled steel cage produced by optimized forming methods that allows a significantly higher load carrying capacity to be achieved.
- Cage enables number of needle rollers and needle roller length to be increased while maintaining the same bearing dimensions
- Higher number of rolling elements and their increased load-bearing length increases load ratings of bearing up to 25%
- Bearings installed in the same mounting space can be subjected to significantly higher loads
- Opens up new design options for downsizin while maintaining the same performance
- If used for downsizing, the section height is reduced by 15%, weight by 20% and friction by 30% while maintaining the same load carrying capacity