Kaydon Corp., Bearings Div. is now stocking models of its space-saving HS Series slewing ring bearings.
- Handle moment loads of up to 139,900 ft.-lbs.
- Ideal for a wide range of medium-duty to heavy-duty applications, such as cranes, aerial lifts, digger derricks, chute swivels and lift truck rotators
- Designed for four-point contact, with a rectangular cross-section, deep groove gothic arch raceways and maximum ball complement
- Available in O.D.s from 20 to 47 in. (500 to 1,200 mm)
- Configurations include internal geared, external geared and non-geared
- Involute Stub designs with 20 degree pressure angles
- Manufactured to AGMA Class Q5
- All HS models feature two fittings for lubrication and integral seals to protect against contamination
- Geared races have tapped holes, while non-geared races have through holes
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about HS Series Slewing Ring Bearings