Stafford Manufacturing Corp. has released a line of quick-release clamp collars offered in three designs.
- Provides clamping options by hand without tools for a wide range of applications
- Staff-Lok Shaft Collar features integral hinge with conformal cam lever and knurled screw, and has a mounting flat with a countersunk drilled and tapped hole and two mounting holes on the face
- Flip-Lok clamp collar has a cam lever for clamping and a knurled nut to create a preset
- Grip & Go Quick-Release handle can convert any standard shaft collar into a rapidly adjustable locating device and comes in steel, stainless, and aluminum in two sizes
- Staff-Lok is made from steel in 0.5-2.5 in. (1.3-6.4 cm) I.D. sizes
- Flip-Lok is made from hard-coat black anodized aluminum with steel fasteners and comes in five sizes from 0.75-1.5 in. (1.9-3.8 cm) I.D.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Stafford Quick-Release Clamp Collars