Tata Steel introduces its abrasion-resistant steel Abrazo, which is well suited for buckets and cutting edges, truck body linings, mining armoured face conveyors, chutes, hoppers and conveyor parts.
- Roller-quenched steel
- Available in 400, 450 and 500 BHN wear-plate grades
- Features guaranteed toughness grades for applications that need an abrasion-resistant steel plate for use in extreme environments
- 400 and 450 grade plates offer high-impact toughness at temperatures down to -40 C
- Finished plate width can be up to 3,200 mm, enabling larger components to be produced in one piece and manufacturing processes such as nesting to be further optimized
- Wide range of stamping and marking options are available, including new automatic stamping, leading to product traceability
- Final plate products can be supplied in the as-processed, shotblasted and primed conditions, as required by the customer