To reduce distortion of FRP panels exposed to direct sunlight, Henkel Corp. offers a new urethane hot melt adhesive formulated to withstand high temperatures in excess of 200 F, Purmelt R-200F+.
- Suitable for roll coating processes
- Developed to allow RV manufacturers to create graphics and paint schemes without straining fiberglass-reinforced plastic substrates on exposure to sunlight
- Long-term testing shows no distortion on panels after 40 hours exposure at 200 F
- Exposed to 250 F heat, panels took five times longer to distort than control panels made with standard polyurethane adhesives
- Drop-in replacement for PUR adhesive
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Purmelt R-200F+ adhesive