A line of large bore shaft collars and flange mounts for construction equipment, processing and mining conveyors, energy applications and more are available from Stafford Manufacturing Corp.
- For heavy-duty drive system applications
- Available in one- and two-piece clamp-type configurations with smooth round, square, hex and threaded bores
- Comes in a variety of materials
- Bore sizes up to 12 in. I.D.
- Fully split collar design can incorporate keyways and slots on the bore, tapped mounting holes, spanner wrench holes, and other features on the face or outside diameter
- Supplied with alloy socket cap screws up to 1 to 8 in. for optimum holding power
- Can incorporate multiple- and extra-large screws for extreme applications
- Flange mounts are available in large sizes and can incorporate drilled and tapped mounting holes in any pattern, along with other customer specified modifications