Stafford Manufacturing Corp. introduces its Machinable Shaft-End Adapters which can be customized to solve a virtually unlimited range of shaft compatibility and component mounting issues in machinery, materials handling, and packaging systems.
- Come in three configurations where the female clamps onto the shaft end: one has a machinable male, one has a full diameter customizable end, and another has a flange style end
- Offered in aluminum, steel, and stainless steel to accommodate shafts from 0.5-2.0 in. (1.3-5.1 cm) I.D. and provide a range of inch and metric output ends
- Can be modified by Stafford or customized by customer
- Can be provided with steps up and down sizes, various threads, custom bolt-hole patterns, indexers, cam profiles, milled slots, knurls, and more
- Female clamping options can include plain bores or keyways for greater torsional holding power