Robinson Rubber Products, a designer, developer and manufacturer of custom-molded rubber products, extruded rubber products and precision rollers, has several capabilities to bond molded rubber components to your parts to deliver superior performance.
- Can eliminate secondary operations and extra components, plus reduce weight and costs
- Uses up to 20 engineering grade polymers and more than 1,500 unique formulations
- Customizable formula using compound formulation and mixing capabilities provides solution to fit individual applications
- Molds an appropriate rubber part directly to component, creating a part that is less likely to leak, crack or fail in the field
- Works with substrate materials such as aluminum, bronze, carbon steel, glass-filled composites, mineral-filled composites, stainless steel and others
- Bondable substrates include single or multiple component substrates that are die cast, injection molded, stamped, waterjet cut, CNC machined or wire formed
- Able to bond rubber-to-metal-to-plastic-to-fabric combinations