SKF large-diameter radial shaft seals for heavy-duty rotating machinery create effective barriers to retain lubricant and protect bearings from harsh contaminants and resulting potential damage.
- Retain lubricant and protect against contaminants
- These seals with diameters larger than 8 in. (203mm) can operate in a wide range of speed, temperature, and environmental conditions
- Large-diameter seals are offered in a variety of designs, configurations, and materials
- All-rubber seal types include metal inserted SBF versions eliminating the need for a cover plate and fabric-reinforced HSF seals designed as solid round or with an open joint or split
- Custom versions of all large-diameter seals can be developed to meet application needs
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Large-diameter Radial Shaft Seals