Brennan Industries Inc. introduces its Brennan Black coating to protect hydraulic fittings and adapters from rust and corrosion. The proprietary Bi-LENE coatin is a blend of fluoropolymer, engineered plastics and selected corrosion inhibitors.
- Resistant to corrosion and chipping
- Ensures proper adhesion
- Protects against wear and abrasion
- Provides resistance to elements such as weather, sunlight and saltwater
- Resists corrosion past 1,600 hours of exposure, providing 300% more resistance than similar products
- Works in temperatures ranging from -420 F to 500 F (-250 C to 260 C)