Freudenberg Sealing Technologies showcases the Levitorque low-friction transmission thrust washer designed to save fuel, lower emissions and extend the operating life of industrial powertrains.
- Relies on the principles of hydrodynamic oil film technology, designed to create a surface on which a bearing can roll, or a load can be applied
- Traditional thrust washers are made from metals, but Levitorque uses proprietary thermoplastic or thermoset alternatives that allow engineers to replace heavy, torque robbing, metal thrust washers
- Material helps reduce weight, decrease friction, improve thickness/flatness control, and often provides a cost benefit to the customer
- Company’s proprietary DTRA (Design Tool for Rotary Application) software can simulate how thrust washer designs will behave in unique applications, decreasing development time and cost
- Company has developed thrust washer validation test rigs that can be outfitted for dry and lubricated testing
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies Levitorque Thrust Washers