DESCH's Revox S is a clutched hybrid drive unit combining the efficiency benefits of direct drive with the soft-start benefits of a hydraulic drive.
- Specially designed to meet the needs of crushing equipment, particularly the start-up of high rotational inertias common in jaw and impact crushers
- Hydraulic soft-start system accelerates rotor by means of hydraulic motor, enabling clutch to be engaged when input and output speeds are synchronized thereby eliminating clutch wear during start-up
- Reduces where even at high engine speeds up to 1,500 rpm
- Mechanical direct drive system leads to energy-efficient drive solution
- During normal operating mode a robust wet clutch transmits engine torque
- Provides a single pump drive connection
- Default hydraulic pump connection is for SAE-B pump