Cablecraft Motion Controls offers SSPM/SSPF Series stainless steel, industrial/commercial rod ends.
• Suitable for motion transfer applications requiring corrosion resistance, low friction, low moisture absorption, high wear resistance and/or wide operating temperature ranges.
• Feature injection-molded, reinforced nylon race design and self-lubricating characteristics
• The ball and body made of stainless steel for extended corrosion resistance
• Can be used in a wide range of temperatures (-30 F to 220 F)
• Offered in studded and right or left-handed versions. Custom assemblies also are available.